Puppy Swallows 15-Inch Flag Post, Survives

Puppy Swallows 15-Inch Flag Post, Survives

September 30, 2011

An Alabama puppy survived after swallowing a 15-inch metal garden flag post, according to Fox News.

According to the report, veterinarians performed a 90-minute surgery on the 8-week-old pit bull puppy. The puppy did suffer bruising inside his stomach, but is on antibiotics and resting comfortably, the story says.

Read the Fox News story HERE.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "My2Cents” comment.


© Copyright 2014 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.