Man Dies After Being Bitten by Venomous Pet Snake

Man Dies After Being Bitten by Venomous Pet Snake

October 5, 2012

A scary story from Virginia.

According to a report from the Richmond Times-Dispatch, a 70-year-old man was found dead at his home this week, and the Virginia medical examiner's office determined that he died after complications from a snakebite from one of his 24 venomous pet snakes.

The man is believed to have been bitten on his fingers by a Chinese palm viper, according to the Richmond Times-Dispatch report.

Read the Richmond Times-Dispatch report HERE.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "My2Cents” comment.


© Copyright 2014 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.