Dog Dies After Biting Toxic Toad

Dog Dies After Biting Toxic Toad

October 10, 2012

A sad story out of Florida involving a couple's dog.

According to a report from TBO.com, a Florida couple's Jack Russell terrier died last week after biting a toxic Bufo toad in their backyard. The toxin of the Bufo toad is poisonous to dog and other animals, according to the TBO.com report.

Read the report from TBO.com HERE.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "My2Cents” comment.


© Copyright 2014 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.