Family of Four Hospitalized After Eating Mushrooms Picked From Backyard

Family of Four Hospitalized After Eating Mushrooms Picked From Backyard

October 17, 2012

A scary story out of Connecticut.

According to a report from the Hartford (Conn.) Courant, a Connecticut family of four was hospitalized this month after eating a dish cooked with mushrooms a 40-year-old woman picked from their backyard.

Read the report from the Hartford Courant HERE.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "My2Cents” comment.


© Copyright 2014 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.