Man Who Died After Bug-Eating Contest Choked to Death

Man Who Died After Bug-Eating Contest Choked to Death

November 27, 2012

A cause of death is announced in connection with the death of a 32-year-old Florida man who died following a bug-eating contest last month, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

According to the Sun-Sentinel report, a Florida medical examiner ruled that the man choked to death on bug parts and his own vomit after eating cockroaches and worms during a contest in early October.

Read the South Florida Sun-Sentinel report HERE.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "My2Cents” comment.


© Copyright 2014 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.