Four Sickened When Dog Vomits Toxic Chemical

Four Sickened When Dog Vomits Toxic Chemical

December 10, 2012

A bizarre story from Colorado.

According to a report from The Vail Daily, four people in Colorado received medical treatment for respiratory distress last week after a dog vomited a toxic chemical it had ingested. The dog died, according to The Vail Daily report.

Read The Vail Daily report HERE.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "My2Cents” comment.


© Copyright 2014 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.