May 4, 1-4 p.m.
Contact: Emily Paraskevin
This free event is to help young entrepreneurs and their caring adults prepare for Lemonade Day Detroit, presented by Huntington Bank June 8. Lemonade Day is a free, fun, experiential learning program that teaches children from preschool to 18 years old how to start, own and operate their own business – a lemonade stand. It doesn’t matter if children participated last year, are first-timers, or have not registered. Stop by anytime between 1-4 p.m. to receive tips and learn what Lemonade Day Detroit is all about!
We will have booths staffed by local pros to help you:
- Build Your Stand
- Organize Your Business Plan and Budget from Huntington Bank
- Create Your Lemonade from The Hungry Dudes
- Advertise Your Stand from MLive
- Develop Success Strategies for Your Stand
- Register for Lemonade Day Detroit