DETROIT, MI (My TV20 News at 10) --- People line up outside the Northwestern Campus of Wayne County Community College.
They're not registering for classes, but, waiting to vote.
Monday is the final day of early voting ahead of Tuesday's election.
The Secretary of State reminds you the following types of photo ID are acceptable:
• Michigan driver's license or state-issued ID card
• Driver's license or personal identification card issued by another state
• Federal or state government-issued photo identification
• U.S. passport
• Military ID with photo
• Student identification with photo from a high school or accredited institution of higher learning
• Tribal identification card with photo
Voters who do not have an acceptable form of ID or failed to bring it with them to the polls still can vote.
They just sign an affidavit that state's they're not in possession of a photo ID.
© Copyright 2014 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.