ANN ARBOR (My TV 20 News at 10) - Whether we like it or not, winter is on its way.
Easy way to winterize your home and reduce your utility bills:
1. Use a smart thermostat so you’re able to monitor the temperature in your home at all times
2. Use window insulation kits or rope caulk on windows to stop air leakage
3. Install storm windows to stop air leakage from windows
4. Have a storm door to make sure air is not slipping in or not
5. Insulate the roof to make it airproof to keep all the heat inside and the cold air outside
© Copyright 2014 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.