Dog Dies After Biting Toxic Toad

Dog Dies After Biting Toxic Toad

October 10, 2012

A sad story out of Florida involving a couple's dog.

According to a report from, a Florida couple's Jack Russell terrier died last week after biting a toxic Bufo toad in their backyard. The toxin of the Bufo toad is poisonous to dog and other animals, according to the report.

Read the report from HERE.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "My2Cents” comment.

© Copyright 2014 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.