Brothers Accidentally Blow Up House Celebrating Lottery Win, Police Say

Brothers Accidentally Blow Up House Celebrating Lottery Win, Police Say

February 18, 2013

A bizarre story from Kansas last week.

According to a report from The Wichita Eagle, police said a pair of brothers accidentally blew up their house last week after allegedly buying meth and marijuana to celebrate a $75,000 lottery win.

Police said one of the brothers was attempting to refuel butane torches when the explosion occurred, according to The Wichita Eagle report. 

Read The Wichita Eagle report HERE.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "My2Cents” comment.


© Copyright 2014 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.