7/16/2009

Carbon Monoxide Deaths

January 20, 2011

Fire officials say three children and their father died early this morning on Detroit's west side from carbon monoxide poisoning. The kids were ages 6, 11, and 16 years old. The mother survived. DTE engery officials say the carbon monoxide came from the basement where the family was using a generator to power two air conditioners. Their power was shutoff after falling behind on their payments

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "My2Cents” comment.


© Copyright 2014 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.